March 26, 2013

Online Shopping Haul



Online Shopping is one of the greatest battles I face when I am using the internet, TEMPTATION to the highest level!  Facebook, Multiply, Ebay etc., online shops here and there, not to mention drugstore products at cheap prices. No wonder I end up overswiping my credit card. Tsk tsk. Nevertheless, these are the products I got!


Moroccan Argan Oil 100% Organic 50 ml - Php 698.00
BareNaturals No Breakout to Makeup Soap - Php 159

Samples
Micropeel Blue Beauty Bar (with Apricot Scrub and Kojic Acid Speckles) Intense Skin Lightening
18 in 1 Herbal Wonder Soap
Obuasi African Black Soap

Gifts from Ms. Lami of BareNaturals
Skin Perfector Duo: Pimple Concealer and Corrector & Bright Eyes Concealer
Therapeutic Skin Perfecting Mineral Foundation in Golden Neutral Light
Mineral Illuminizer Mineral All Over Glow in Precious
Mineral Blush in French Kiss
BareNaturals Eau de Toilette in Belle Fleur

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash - Php 238
NYX Slim Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe - Php 98

Products I Picked Out from the Mall
Etude House Oblique Puff - Php 78
San San Matte Liquid Foundation in 03 - Php 119 (discounted price)
San San Long Lash Waterproof Mascara in Black - Php 100 (discounted price)



I am definitely happy with my purchases! But for now, I think I should stop browsing online shops for a while or else I'll get broke! Though I think that's quite impossible for me to do.

For Review requests or any comments and suggestions, comment down below!

Thanks for dropping by!


Xoxo, Karla

4 comments:

  1. Cute haul!!!!!!!
    Follow me maybe? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenna! Followed you already, hope you can follow me too! <3
    karlamisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, been spending a lot with beauty product. hahha but those are great deals, not too expensive and has a lot of freebies. esp when youve befriended the owner of the shop.

    online deals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! :) Yes it has been hard for me to resist temptation! But yes I only give in for great deals ;) Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Xoxo, Karla <3

    karlamisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...