March 26, 2013

NYX Eyebrow Cake: First Impression & Review


 "For Movie Star Brows"

 It comes with an Eyebrow Wax, 2 Eyebrow Powders, 1 Angled Brush & 1 Spooly.


It contains 5 kinds of Paraben.


Pros:
Affordable at Php 238
Convenient packaging (Easy to open & close)
Wax keeps the Brow Hair in place
2 Brow Powders to choose from
Comes with 2 brushes

Cons:
Pigmentation is not too impressive
Not long lasting on the brows

Verdict:
I find that this brow powder may not be the best one sold in the market, however, I find it useful in my collection. I usually use it hand in hand with an eyebrow pencil to achieve good looking brows. They grayish tone of the brow powders is very much suitable for black-haired women, therefore i find it useful during makeup gigs. Personally, I'd have to mix it with a brown eyebrow pencil to complement my brown hair.

For the price, you really get what you pay for. It is very cheap and affordable for what you get (A wax, 2 brow powders and 2 brushes). If given a chance, I would definitely repurchase in a different shade.

Thanks for dropping by!

Xoxo, Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...