February 22, 2013

Current Skin Care Routine

Makeup makes women beautiful. But above all, taking care of your face and apply skin care products regularly, makes women beautiful, even without makeup.

In this video, I have shown how I practically do my skincare regularly. An in depth step by step process of my routine I will be providing in this blog post. 


I actually have oily combination skin, which makes me pimple prone. I have been having breakouts for quite sometime and up to now, I am still in the look for the perfect skin care products that would minimize or even cure by breakouts, as well as my acne scars.


Recently, I decided to try out natural and organic products for my face. My skin is really sensitive and easily reacts to products  in terms of breakouts, however, a lot of anti-acne products do not work for me as I have ventured a LOT of products already, and nothing really cleared my skin up.


These products (except the Pure Beauty Super Brightening Eye Gel) I have recently hauled and featured in my latest haul video. These products I got from various brands that cater to providing natural and organic products. I mainly chose these specific products to try out since they claim to cater to pimple prone skin. The latter contains natural ingredients that may aid in acne and even pimple scars. Natural extracts contained in these products that are active ingredients for acne are Tea Tree Oil/Extract,  Witch Hazel, Argan Oil, and Strawberry.

(L-R)
All Organics Lemongrass Facial Toner
Aromacology Tea Tree Oil
Human Heart Nature Purifying Facial Scrub
Pure Beauty Super Brightening Eye Gel
Amir Argan Oil Moisturizer

After washing and Cleansing my face with the Human Heart Nature Purifying Facial ScrubI basically begin with Toning. I use the All Organics Lemongrass Facial Toner and a cotton round and apply it all over my face, concentrating on areas I have breakouts. I proceed with Acne Spot Treatment, and I apply Aromacology Tea Tree Oil directly on my acne areas. I let it dry as it may also sting a little, depending on your acne. After I let it set into my skin, I go ahead to Moisturizing, using the Amir Argan Oil Moisturizer which contains Argan Oil and Acai Berry Extracts.

I have yet to purchase the 100% Argan Oil to try out, since it has been said to be a miracle oil that is versatile in terms of anti-aging, moisturizing and can be used for hair, cuticle and lash care. I will surely put up a blog post on Argan Oil once I already have it on my hands.

That's just basically how I do my skincare routine. If you want me to do a review on these products, just go ahead and comment down below.

Thanks for dropping by!


Xoxo, Karla

8 comments:

  1. It's great that you're using mostly natural skin care products! I personally love the brand Human Heart Nature too :) I actually use that same strawberry scrub (1-2 times a week w/ a "break day" or two in between), it's one of my favorites!

    Just a suggestion though, try using a facial cleanser/wash for your daily cleansing needs instead of a face scrub/exfoliator. My derma told me that over-exfoliation is bad for the skin, and all that scrubbing on a daily basis might do more harm than good! Other than that your skin care routine sounds promising! :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen! Thanks for taking time to read my blog post! :) Noted! Thank you for your helpful advice! It's quite timely that right now i don't actually exfoliate daily anymore just because i think it didnt improve my skin :D Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karla! I wonder where you had bought that lemongrass toner and tea tree oil? please reply in need of help. Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. Nice to know your routine
    The routine really works try it .As i have tried it and found awesome results

    obagi nu derm starter kit

    Thanks
    Alison Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karla! I wonder where you had bought that lemongrass toner and tea tree oil? please reply in need of help. Thanks!! and could you recommend some products? thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katrina,

    I suggest Avino Active Naturals Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer. It is fast absorbing and gentle enough for sensitive skin. Hope I was able to help :)

    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the past men have used normal bars of soap to keep up a clean image, but this can be not necessary nowadays as there area unit additional and more cost-effective and more practical skin merchandise for men on the market , for more information click here hammam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    zermix cream

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...