February 10, 2013

Soft Natural Curls using a Flat Iron



Thumbs up to my first Hair Tutorial on YouTube! :)

In this tutorial I am using my holy grail hair straightener from JML which I use for straightening my hair as well as styling it in curls. I have always wanted to purchase a legit curling iron to style my hair but I always end up deciding not to, since I can use my straightener for the same purpose. What I love about this straightener is that it is so easy to work with when it comes to curls as it has a curved design at the sides, allowing creation of soft natural looking curls.

Overall, this is an amazing Hair Straightener. I've had this for about 4 years already as I can still recall and it still does its job. You can get yours at Watsons or SM Department Store for about P 1,500.00 ($38-40)

I am no expert in hair tutorials but I just wanted to show you how I do Soft Natural Curls using a Flat Iron :)

Disclaimer: This is not at all sponsored. I bought all these products with my own money.

For business inquiries, email me at karlamisa@gmail.com

Products Used:
JML ProCeramic Straightener
Hair Clip
Hair Ties

(Optional)
Heat Protectant Spray
Hair Spray

Please do SUBSCRIBE to my channel for videos on Beauty, Fashion, Food and Travel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...