March 29, 2013

BareNaturals Review Series: Therapeutic Skin Perfecting Mineral Foundation









Therapeutic Skin Perfecting Mineral Foundation
(Golden Neutral Light)

Pros:
Perfect Shade for my Skin tone
Fine & Silky
Sets concealer well & does not cake
Flawless Finish
Contains Zinc Oxide that Helps dry up Pimples
Contains Allatoin that Soothe & Repair Skin Tissue
Natural "No Makeup" Look
Natural UVB & UVA Protection
Organic, Healthy & Natural
No Harmful Chemicals: No Talc, Bismuth & Boron
Philippine Made

Cons:
Diifficult to pick out product from small sized packaging


Verdict:
Personally, I would definitely repurchase this product in a 5g packaging, for easy application when picking out product from it's container since the it is very difficult to pick out product from the 2.5g packaging that I have. The texture is very fine thus it really gives me a flawless finish. I really love the fact that I was able to choose to perfect shade for my skin tone (Golden Neutral Light), since it really looked so natural that it's as if I do not have any makeup on.

I'm looking forward to use this more when it comes to setting the liquid foundation on my face as a finishing powder.

BareNaturals Mineral Cosmetics
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/barenaturals?fref=ts
Multiply Account: http://www.barenaturals.multiply.com

Thanks for dropping by!


Xoxo, Karla

2 comments:

  1. this is a good review. i recently bought skin products from ava.ph . check out http://ava.ph/shops/2-ahava.html?type=#sthash.YXaLV8yL.jnyaNgRx.dpbs for discount

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie! Thanks for visiting my blog! will surely check that one out ;)
    Xoxo, Karla <3

    karlamisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...