March 28, 2013

Birthday Haul!



As some of you may not know, March is actually my birth month! And this haul is actually my gifts to myself on my birthday(as an excuse since I really just want to shop!).

Products Mentioned: 

Wet n Wild Coloricon Palette in Pride & Greed

Wet n Wild Megalast Semi Matte Lipsticks in:
Ravin' Raisin
Spiked with Rum
Sandstorm
Mochalicious
Cherry Bomb

Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Polish in:
Red Tape
Candylicious/Rose Bonbon
Through the Grapevine

Wet n Wild Mega Eye Creme Eyeliner in Eggplant

Prestige Waterproof Lipliner in Natural

Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Surf

Maybelline XXL Pro 24 hr Bold Mascara

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in 720 Pearly Pink

Clinique Cosmetic Bag

Estee Lauder Cosmetic Bag


Yes I know, I really did quite a haul, nevertheless, these products I actually only bought for very affordable prices! It's all because of this online shop on ebay that I found! - jnlink777


Meg & Steve, the owners of the ebay shops jnlink777 & smelgion sell US Drugstore products at a low price! I came to realize that most of their products are the ones already discontinued in the US which is the main reason why it is sold cheap. Nevertheless, the products are still in good condition, and on top of that, affordable!


Watch the video for more details!

Thanks for dropping by!


Xoxo, Karla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...