March 10, 2013

Fashion Haul: Forever 21 & Zanotti

First ever Fashion Haul Video!




Shopping is a girl's bestfriend. Nevertheless, to me it is not only my bestfriend... but my instant source of happiness! 

To be honest, I am actually a self-confessed bargain hunter slash thrift shopper slash misscorypotts a.k.a. kuripot! However, much has changed since Forever 21 invaded Davao City. Yes, I still became the thrift shopper that I am, but I eventually end up buying good thrift finds in large quantities! And that makes me spend a lot, hence, I end up having loads of debt on my credit card that I require myself to pay for since I find it very "ulaw" or humiliating to just let my mother pay my retail therapy on my credit card (hey I'm still responsible for my actions!) and eventually I end up getting broke.

My cure to this shopping virus is for me to not visit Forever 21 after buying loads of stuff, 'cause if I do I'll end up broke-r in a heartbeat! Nevertheless, I still control myself since buying too much clothing stocks up brand new and unused pieces on my closet that I end up using mostly for photo shoots only.

Now, whenever I go window shopping, I contemplate really well and identify if it is a need? or a want? Whether it is a need or a want sometimes I still end up getting it if it is on double markdown slash from the actual price!

Nevertheless, at the end of the day, I may be broke, but I am definitely a happy kid ;)

Thanks for dropping by! 


Xoxo, Karla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...