June 07, 2013

BANGKOK HAUL!

I went on a weekend getaway in Bangkok last March and I was able to do a little bit of a shopping spree, utilizing how little time we had for such during our stay.

I really loved all of the things I got from Bangkok, and what better way to show you the stuff I got by making a Haul Video!


If only I had the luxury of time during our stay, I could have bought more! Nevertheless, this made me a lot more determined to go back to this city that is literally a shopping haven! I am very much looking forward to go back and dedicate the whole trip for shopping! I have my fingers crossed for that!


Thanks for dropping by!




2 comments:

  1. Great post! I hope you visit my blog sometimes. :) Thanks! I'm your new follower! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa! Thanks for checking out my blog! :) Love your blog Voguely Van ;) Joined your site!
    Xoxo, Karla <3

    karlamisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...