March 10, 2013

Dinner Date


Top: Penshoppe | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Gifted | Watch: Casio | Bag: Longchamp Le Pliage "Shopping"

Finally a new outfit post on my blog after the looong hiatus. This outfit is what I wore during my mother's birthday dinner. I just went for simple and casual, what I always find comfortable to wear. This is probably one of my most predictable go-to outfits. I love how bandage/body con skirts are so easy to mix and match with any top! Aside from the fact that they are very comfortable to wear, skirts spell classy, elegance and feminism. Definitely number one on my fashion must-haves!

Huge credits to my father who was a great sport taking these photos of me on public! I love my family, my most priced possessions, they are the best people in the world! <3

Xoxo, Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...