February 22, 2013

Full Coverage Foundation Routine

Attending any upcoming weddings? debuts? or even photo shoots and graduation? This Full Coverage Foundation Routine is perfect for such events that require flash photography. 


This will make you look your best on that special day as it provides a flawless coverage to the face without being cakey at all. Just make sure your applying product perfect for your skin tone so as not to have a white mask on photos. 




Products Used:
San San Matte Liquid Foundation in 02
Careline Oil Control Face Powder Refill in Natural
San San Concealer in Natural

Brushes used:
e.l.f. Foundation Brush
e.l.f. Complexion Brush


I love these products so much as they are very much blendable providing a matte flawless finish. However, I have yet to get a hold of the San San Matte Liquid Foundation in 03, as 02  seems too light on my skin when applied. I think it would be best if I would mix 02 and 03 to achieve the perfect shade for my skin tone.

If you want me to do a review on the products shown above, go ahead and comment down below, and I will provide a separate review for these products.

Thanks for dropping by!


Xoxo, Karla


1 comment:

  1. very nice and affordable po ung gamit nyo na make up.. do u use primer po ba? what can you recommend if yes? ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...