February 06, 2013

Mini Haul


Thumbs up to my second haul on YouTube! :)

These are the products that I picked up recently after my previous haul. I have been abusing my credit card again and again, nevertheless, it's never to early for a haul, right? Well, I have been eyeing on these products I purchased anyway, and maybe it's about time for me to try these out!

For business inquiries, email me at karlamisa@gmail.com

Products Mentioned:
Forever 21 Large Hair Brush
Love & Beauty by Forever 21 5 piece Brush Set
Ever Bilena Duo Sharpener
Nichido Kohl Mineral Pencil 
HengFang Liquid Eyeliner
Etude House Eyebrow Razor
San San Matte Liquid Foundation in 02
Suesh Brush Guards
Excel Paris Lip Cream 501, 503, 05, 08, 09

Please do SUBSCRIBE to my channel for videos on Beauty, Fashion, Food and Travel :)

Filmed with: Canon EOS 650d
Edited with: Sony Vegas Pro 11

For comments, requests and suggestions just comment down below!

Check out my YouTube Channel:

Xoxo, Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...