February 16, 2013

Quick and Easy Everyday Face Routine

Those days that I want to apply an extra coverage for my face, I use this routine. I usually just apply powder foundation on top of my moisturizer as a makeup base at lazy days when I'm in a hurry. But whenever I have time to sit down and do my makeup without rush, I do this routine.

In all makeup application procedures, skincare will always be the first and most vital. That part should never be skipped at all. Primer is also essential to makeup application as it allows a flawless finish, and makes the look last the whole day. Foundation is applied to even out the skintone, and not to lighten it. Conceal your problem spot well and Highlight the highest points of your face. Setting the whole look with powder foundation will make you stay matte, otherwise if you choose to project a dewy look, just brush a teeny bit of powder to eliminate oiliness.

I hope this routine has helped you and maybe given you some idea, tips or tricks in application of makeup :)



Products used:
Amir Argan Oil Moisturizer
Tony Moly Baby Doll BB Makeup Base in Violet
4U2 Dream Girl Love Pink Faith BB Cream in Universal Color
San San Concealer in Natural
Maybelline New York Shine Free Foundation in Honey

Brushes Used:
e.l.f. 11 Piece Studio Brush Collection

Filmed with: Canon EOS 650d
Edited with: Sony Vegas Pro 11

Please do SUBSCRIBE to my channel for videos on Beauty, Fashion, Food and Travel :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Xoxo, Karla

1 comment:

  1. Before, I seriously don’t know the function of these brushes. LOL! Yep, I agree with you. These brushes are good especially for newbies.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ ProActiv Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...