February 14, 2013

Comfort and Style



Top: Bench | Skirt: Cache Cache | Bag: Long Champ Le Pliage | Shoes: Zanotti

Necklace: Gifted | Watch: Casio Illuminator Vintage Collection


After the long hiatus, here is now an outfit post!

Comfort and style at its finest. You don't have to suffer high stilettos or uncomfortable wear to achieve a stylish look. Just pair your comfortable top with a bandage skirt with your comfy platforms, and your good to go! This outfit can be worn out on a dinner with friends or family, a party with acquaintances, or even just on a visit to the mall to stroll and chill out.

This is what I wore during my mom's birthday dinner at Murray's New Orleans, SM Lanang Premier. It was interesting to have a taste of food from a cuisine that is quite new to me. We enjoyed the night with good food, fun chitchat and laughter.
I'm really lucky to have a fun and loving family.

For the past weeks, I have been really busy filming Makeup Videos and Tutorials for my Youtube Channel (MakeupByKarlaMisa) and I have look past my scheduled posts, lately have I noticed that I haven't been posting any fashion related post on my blog. So here it is!

I actually still have a lot in store for you guys for me to post here on my blog, but as always, I just do when time permits. Aside from filming Makeup Videos, I have been quite busy running errands with my mom, as well as Nanny-ing my adorable niece.

Nevertheless, I promise to myself to be more active with my blog and begin posting stuff that are not only links to my YouTube channel, teehee!

Watch out for more blog posts on the site soon!

Thanks for dropping by!

Xoxo, Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...