February 19, 2013

Haul: Skincare, Makeup, Hygiene Essentials

Another haul video for you guys! This is by far my Third haul video on YouTube. Aside from the fact that haul videos are surprisingly the ones with most views in my channel, it has been difficult for me for the past few days to beat the impulse and spending since I have been strolling in the malls most of the time, yes, I'm such a wanderer.


Nevertheless, most of the products I got were needs than wants which I think is very reasonable (I just had to say that).

Skin care has been one of the things that I have been busy researching on the past few days. Watching skin care videos, reading blogs and learning about the right and wrong ingredients in a product. I decided to finally go organic. I realized that I have been using a lot of skin care products in the market, looking for the perfect product that would cure my problem areas, but then again, I am missing out on caring on my skin. I realized I've applied tons of chemicals on my skin, and it is the right time to make it rest by using organic products which are almost a 100% Natural.

I have already started purchasing some organic products, and I have featured those in this haul video. Still, I have yet to purchase more natural products such as natural oils, but I have yet to rest my credit card for it has been overused for the past week (not to mention my huge Forever 21 Haul) for I have not been thrifty for the past few days.

I would definitely be purchasing more soon and I'm currently eyeing on Argan Oil & Rosehip Oil which are said to be really good on the skin for so many purposes and results to follow.






Products Mentioned:
All Organics Lemongrass Facial Toner
Aromacology Sensi Tea Tree Oil
Human Heart Nature Purifying Facial Scrub
Dove Conditioner
Dove Ultimate White Deodorant
Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Body Scrub
Smile Atomizers (Pink, White, Blue, Violet)
Kokuryu Summer Cake in Orange Blush
Kokuryu Super Summer Cake in Orange Blush
Kokuryu Summer Cake in Orange Blush
Unbranded False Eyelashes in 015
Exte Eye 2 pair Eyelashes
Hair Ties
San San Nail Polish in Blue Sapphire


Please do SUBSCRIBE to my channel for videos on Beauty, Fashion, Food and Travel :)


Thanks for dropping by!

Comment down below if you want be to blog about my recent Forever 21 Fashion Haul!

Xoxo, Karla

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friends! If you want to remove your scar in low budget then the Klinik Esthetika is the best option for you, this clinic is use latest technology and they have well & experienced doctor, because I was take their service for Acne Scar Removal .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...