January 31, 2013

Vintage Chic


(c) Tron Michael Lagman

(c) Mike Caliso

Dress: People R People | Shoes: Brash (Payless)

Hair & Makeup: Karla Misa
Photography: Tron Lagman & Mike Caliso


It was actually my first time working a photoshoot with "on the spot-acquainted" photographers :D

It all started when Celine Conanan invited me on a photoshoot with Anne Marielle Gantuangco. Without any hesitation I said yes! Little did I know, the photographers are Celine's cousins and I just knew that fact on the spot!

Upon arriving to the meeting area, I felt so shy when Celine said that her cousins are going to be the photographers. I was used to having photoshoots with friends and my good friend Jose Luis Pacquiao who is our barkada's official photographer.

Nevertheless, I had to face the situation :D 
I was really quite shy at first but eventually I had fun! Tron & Mike were very awesome in their passion for photography and they were really nice working with. They were really friendly and approachable. Overall, it was such a fun experience and the photos turned out really good! I can say that they are really good with the craft.

As an aspiring professional photographer myself, I really hope I could also improve my photography skills someday and have more photography equipment.

I hope I could post more photos soon! As soon as they're done editing :) These are only some of the shots we took on our photoshoot.

What do you think about the photos?

Xoxo, Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...