January 28, 2013

Reckless and Free






Photographed by Anne Marielle Gantuangco
Edited by Karla Misa
Makeup by Karla Misa

Top: Thrifted | Denim Shorts: Old Navy | Shoes: Brash (Payless) | Sunnies: Kinetic

Breaking the rules is never the right thing to do. But sometimes we break the rules to gain something that is deserved. We do something wrong for something right. Prints on prints was never my choice of style, but this outfit post crashed that principle that I ended up loving my look.

I love how semi-sheer long sleeved polo tops are so comfortable to wear. Pairing it with denim shorts made the look a combination of classy & reckless. The animal print details accentuates to freedom.
These kinds of tops are one of my favorites as of the moment. It's nice and comfortable to wear yet classy and elegant at the same time.


Xoxo, Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...