January 31, 2013

Collective Haul

Here goes my first ever video on my YouTube Channel!


Filmed with: Canon EOS 650d
Edited with: Sony Vegas Pro 11


Products Mentioned:
4U2 DreamGirl Love Pink Faith BB Cream in Universal Color
Pinkies Collection (Pinkie Swear) Sparkle Liptstick in SLP-01
Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine-Free Foundation (Refill)
SanSan Concealer in Natural
Watsons Facial Oil Blotting Paper in Natural Lavender
Watsons Cleansing Facial Wipes
Dariya Velcro Pads (Pink)
Tony Moly Baby Doll BB Makeup Base in Violet
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
Colgate Travel Toothbrush
Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh 24hr Nourishing Lotion
Amir Argan Oil Moisturizer
Amir Argan Oil Shampoo
Glade Sport Floral Perfection (Refill)
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten
Excel Paris Lip Cream in 506, 510 & 512
Casio Illuminator Vintage Collection in Gold
Canon EOS 650D 18-55mm Kit

Ever since I started having interest in makeup and in watching beauty videos, tutorials, reviews, hauls etc., I have always wanted to have my very own YouTube Channel. I was really hesitant at first since it is not that easy to film videos exposed on public in a social network, it just boils down to two results,  one could be famous from posting videos, but the downside is, it could also be an embarrassment if the video is not entertaining to the audience. 


Nevertheless, I took the risk and didn't mind all the negative thoughts running on my mind and finally set up my channel!



I used to love to my previous "baby", my Nikon D3000. The sad part is that it doesn't have movie recording which is the main reason why I wasn't able to start making my channel before.

I actually used to have poor marketing skills in selling my secondhand gadgets just because I'm not that patient in answering all of the queries of all my potential buyers that in the end, none of them buys it.

Fortunately, I woke up one day and decided to finally be active in selling my DSLR. And guess what, I sold my almost 3 year old camera!!! I was so happy since this would mean I would be able to purchase a DSLR with Full HD Movie Recording.

And finally, I did and got my new "baby" - Canon EOS 650d!


I cannot even put in words how happy I am that finally, I can film! I'm still ambivalent if I really should do this at times though, but I finally going for it! I never knew this time would come :)

All thanks to my family for the love and support!
And to my ever supportive friends who never stop believing in me!
You know who you are ;)

Check out my YouTube Channel for more videos to come!
http://www.youtube.com/user/makeupbykarlamisa



Xoxo, Karla

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...