June 17, 2013

How To Line Your Waterlines


Everyone has his/her own personal strengths and weaknesses, and when we talk about makeup, I can say that although I'm a Makeup Enthusiast and "MUA" aspirant, I still have my own fair share of weaknesses when it comes to makeup.

Products Used:
Nichido Mineral Kohl Eye Pencil in Onyx
Q Tips / Cotton Buds

It's not a big surprise how lining the waterlines turns out to be my very own weakness. Ever since I was young, I have always shed tears during special events such as weddings, wherein my makeup has to be done by a professional. When I grew older, I see myself warning the Makeup Artist that I really cry with this procedure.

Now that I am an aspiring Makeup Artist, I am still in the process of overcoming this weakness. I can say that I have improve quite a bit as I can now bare eyeliner application on my lower waterline, however, when it comes to tightlining, I just can't help but shed a tear.

I hope someday I would be able to go back to this blog post of mine, better and improved.

Thanks for dropping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...