March 25, 2014

Flashback 2013!

Hey guys! I'm finally back and my blog is finally running! My sincere and deepest apologies for the long hiatus! I have been focusing a lot on my YouTube Channel for the past months, and I have also been busy with being a Nurse at the hospital, at the same time, doing Makeup Gigs here and there when time permits.

Nevertheless, this post is going to be a Flashback of all of the Beauty Videos I made for the later parts of 2013 that I haven't shared to you guys just yet!






Whew! That was definitely a bunch of videos! 2013 flew by really fast! Now I'm definitely looking forward to being more active at blogging this 2014. Watch out for more blog posts soon!

Don't forget to watch all these videos! If your bored, you must definitely visit this blog post and enjoy a Video Marathon of my ramblings (wink).

Thank you so much for the continuous support! I smell a giveaway coming right up and how about a Meet N' Greet for Davao Subbies? Hmmm... Will definitely keep you posted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...