April 01, 2013

BareNaturals Review Series: Mineral All Over Glow (Precious)





Bare Naturals Mineral Illuminizer Mineral All Over Glow in Precious
"A flattering cream beige color that looks so natural. For fair to light medium skin tone."

Pros:
Perfect Highlight shade for my skin tone
Naturally highlights my cheekbones
Gives a Radiant Glow to the face
Impressive Pigmentation: A Little goes a Long Way
Organic, Healthy & Natural
No Harmful Chemicals
Philippine Made


Cons:
Diifficult to pick out product from small sized packaging


Verdict:
Personally, the same opinion I mentioned with their Mineral Blush and Foundation, I would definitely repurchase this product in a larger sized packaging for easier application. I love how it illuminizes my face without making it seem fake, it gives me a natural radiant glow that makes the face look younger. The product itself looks so pretty! The shimmer looks to shining, shimmering and splendid! From the packaging (photo posted above), it really shows how the product really does reflect to light, thus giving a great looking highlight on the face. Pigmentation is great as a little product goes a long way. Overall, this product is great for everyday  as it achieves a "no makeup" makeup look.


BareNaturals Mineral Cosmetics
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/barenaturals?fref=ts
Multiply Account: http://www.barenaturals.multiply.com

Thanks for dropping by!


Xoxo, Karla

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis. I'm eyeing this product for quiet sometime now, and I think I'll give it a try. Maybe you could visit my blog too and perhaps we can follow each other? Thank you and keep in touch!

    http://kissandglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lhen! I really love this product, gives me a subtle glow to my look! Just joined your blog, hope you could follow back. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)
    Xoxo, Karla <3

    karlamisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...